Monday, September 1, 2008

The Fetish Of Women Stomach Sitting

THE HOUSE IN THE TREE

This week my daughter Yvonne (8) and my niece Fatima (7) released the treehouse. I never thought I was going to like it so much, so much so that were in that magical place almost all day Saturday and Sunday. Increased their dolls, journals, books, and had as guests for President and Cimarron, two beautiful kittens. Seeing them happy

filled us with happiness and we understood that children need a place to reunite with that world of fantasy that everyone will someday dream. The saw-no-they realize how they did talk to her dolls and how they created different situations so full of imagination, creativity and good taste.

These images made me candy remember those days of my childhood with my brothers were building race cars with blocks of bricks, wood and things we took out of the kitchen and anywhere in the house. With what passion drove our racing cars even though they did not move an inch, but it was so wonderful to be there roaring up and do acrobatics. That night in my dreams, winning the race.

Adults Adults have our space and our children also need yours, hence, how important is crearles a small room in the house may be on the patio in the garden or in the corner to which we have become in a permanent repository. It is also good to get them to an amusement park, beach, movies, fairs, home of the family, etc., And have fun.

Perhaps this issue is not related to overall reading, but wanted to share this joy and this simple reflection with you. My apologies if I said more to say.


Thanks for reading

Manuel Urbina

0 comments:

Post a Comment