Thursday, May 19, 2011

Male Intimate Waxing In Bangalore

F1: Alonso at Ferrari until 2017


English driver Fernando Alonso, world champion of Formula 1 in 2005 and 2006, extended his contract with Ferrari until the end of the year 2016, was announced today by the Italian team, which welcomed its new commitment to a "winner."

"We are pleased to have extended our relationship with a pilot who always showed he was a winner, even in the toughest conditions," says the president of the 'Scuderia', Luca di Montezemolo, whose team began the 2011 season with a poor sport.

"Fernando Alonso has all the qualities, technical and human, to be part of the Ferrari history, which we hope to reap success again very soon," said Di Montezemolo.

For its part the English rider said he would finish his career with the 'Scuderia' Italy, where he feels "at home."

"My intention is to finish my career at Ferrari. I see no better place for a pilot. I was lucky to get last year. I felt at home from day one. Now I have the opportunity to stay until 2016, will be seven years, "said the Spaniard.

" I'm happy and I am privileged. Maybe in 2017 we have another contract. I'll see if I'm not too old and Ferrari still loves me, "he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment